[translations] Content Translation

Vishakha Tambe vishakhatambe.mcs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:30:49 UTC 2009

Hello All,
     I'm using i18n module for translation. But as per my site's requirement
i cant translate contents like page, panel and views using i18n.

     I think there is separate content translation module for drupal 6. So
is there any module for drupal 5 except  i18n?

     Also i've tried Localizer module, which is exactly what i want. But it
doesnt work with i18n. So is there any way for integration of i18n and
localizer. If yes then i dont need another module.

     Please help me. This is the last point at which i'm badly stucked.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
     Vishakha.