[translations] Drupal Armenian localisation

info at agnian.com info at agnian.com
Thu Mar 19 00:30:41 UTC 2009

Hello,

We have started a Drupal Armenian Community (www.drupal.am) and the
first project is localisation of Drupal. It has been listed here:
http://drupal.org/project/l10n_server. However, I would also like to
submit the translations already done to the
http://drupal.org/project/Translations page.

My understanding was that the first step was to apply for a CVS
account. However, on my application I was advised that before I can be
granted CVS access I need to check the requirements here:
http://drupal.org/cvs-application/requirements. It says that "If you
wish to contribute translations then please first use the project
issues queues to submit a couple of translations".

- Could you please clarify if I should submit issue at
http://drupal.org/node/add/project-issue ?
- Under which category I should submit the issue as there is no
project "Armenian Translation"? Who should I ask to add such project?
- Also, should I attach the .po files to the issue?

Thanks,

Yervand

--
Yervand Sarkisyan