[translations] Ukrainian translations (huge updates)

Andriy Podanenko podarokua at gmail.com
Thu May 21 18:17:00 UTC 2009

Good day!

Last week was very active for me and http://drupal.org/project/uk
Translated many popular modules:

schedulersearch404dhtml_menubueditorcaptcha 75%potxviews 44%better_formats
addtoanyatomcommentrsscontemplate 76%comment_notifyarchivecodefilteri18n
votingapipathauto 16%trackback 36%token 9%tagadelic 19%tableofcontents
23%ajax_comments,

file_import,
authoring_aliases gravatar 81% ( % - 100% translated face, but not full
administrative interface(work in progress))
 All changes comitted into cvs, work in progress for other modulesFor module
developers - *please make releases with updated translations.*
If someone have few translated strings in Ukrainian for other module -
please, send it to me and I`ll merge them with cvs very fast.
--
Andriy Podanenkopodarok at own blog: http://my.ukrweb.info/bloghomepage:
http://podanenko.comtwitter: http://twitter.com/podarokLinkedIn: