Biz dev announcements (was Re: [consulting] Help by filling in Forrester Corp Blogging Wave Evaluation Criteria)

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com
Mon Apr 3 21:27:37 UTC 2006

> An intro to your commercial activity with an invite to
> continue the discussion offlist is appropriate.

Thanks Boris. Here's the intro, discussions on or offline welcome.

- Mainly interested in the ASP model. Founded one of Europe's first "pure
play" ASPs during dot com, did the VC thing and spend a couple $mil on
hosted software that could do about 5% of what Drupal can! Don't think
folks realise how much it's all moved on in such a short space of time.

- Therefore want to sell 'business solutions', ie 'sales force management'
rather than 'Drupal services'. We've mainly been working on different
configuration models for how this can be achieved for different scenarios,
and how to do lots of drupal in a scalable manner.

- Interested in partnerships for help with Drupal nasties (especially
Identity, billing, performance, resilience etc.) so we can focus more on
solutions marketing.

Thanks again, best regards,

Neil.