[consulting] List Mom Policies

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Thu Mar 16 04:24:59 UTC 2006

Given the costs of legal services, not to mention the time involved,
just /being prosecuted/ could put you out of business.

But I feel the real issue here is whether it's even right to talk
about rates (except for job offers, and even then maybe not). This is
a public list, on public archives. It's only in our interest to keep
everything above board. In public image, especially in the
marketplace, even the appearance of impropriety can be very damaging.

My own two bits, fwiw....

Laura Scott