[consulting] work overflow

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Wed Feb 14 08:04:42 UTC 2007

When we have work we have to pass on we refer it to folks we know, and
who have often referred work to us in the past.  My opinion is that
attempting to form more than casual relationships like this is time
consuming and doesn't have a big payoff.  We often work with other
providers on projects, but we have never done finders fees.

Dan Robinson