[consulting] being a listed consultant

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Fri Mar 30 03:21:52 UTC 2007

Good stuff Simon,
> Often the presumption is that work
> can be paid for after completion by PayPal and this does not sit well
> with me *at all*.
>
> What do others think about this type enquiry?
I usually do 50% upfront and 50% on completion. Depending on the
size/type of project you could do it in 25% also for the start, 2
milestones, and 25% on completion. If a client doesn't feel comfortable
putting money upfront, I kindly decline and move on.

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation
http://www.electronicinsight.com