[consulting] Looking to hire theming consultant

Kara Masi kara at karamasi.com
Wed May 23 19:57:59 UTC 2007

I'm looking to hire someone who can help me turn my design mockup (from fireworks) into a 3 page theme for Drupal. I'm in a bit of a time crunch and would ideally like to be able to have this part of the project complete w/in the next two weeks.

If you are interested, please email me what your turnaround time and cost would be. Also, if you have any links to sites that you've themed, that would be helpful.

Thank you.
kara

Kara Masi Communications |  Design & Strategy
Fort Greene, Brooklyn NY
www.karamasi.com