[consulting] List for Independent Drupal Consultants -- Anyone?

John Sechrest sechrest at ao.com
Sat Jan 10 18:14:27 UTC 2009

As one of the people who advocated for and help to create this list, the
goal of the list is to facilitate consultants to be more effective in how
they are able to work with drupal. Sometimes that is consultant business
issues, sometimes that is client issues, sometimes that is drupal content
issues and coding problems.

All the things it takes for a consultant (as opposed to a developer) needs
to move forward and be more successful.

John Sechrest          .
Corvallis Benton        .
   Chamber Coalition      .