[consulting] Who exactly is this list for?

Andrew R. Kelly arkelly at cognisync.com
Wed Mar 4 19:32:15 UTC 2009

I personally think that's a ridiculous position to take. To push
Drupal even if it's not in the best interests of your client? I would
never consider recommending to a client to invest his money in the
wrong tool. I think it's simply unethical--clients come to me for my
expert advice on how best to meet their needs, not how to become a cog
in the wheel of some non-existent Drupal advertising machine.

Fred

[ak] You missed my point but you are reinforcing another one.  I won't
repeat my first point I'll stand on what was written.  The reinforced point
- some people on this list come dangerously close to disrespect, which I
think inhibits conversation in the very complex world of commercial use of
open source software.  Doesn't anyone want to make money here? :).