[consulting] Restrict Group Access to one User Login Account

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Thu Oct 8 21:12:47 UTC 2009

Hello, all,

We have done similar things (although we have never required a client to
sign off on overriding our objections) -- as a consultant, I see our
role as providing the best advice possible, even if that means pushing
back against a use case that has not been fully thought through.

And, fwiw, part of "giving the best advice possible" includes admitting
when a question or client need goes outside our area of expertise. At
that point, we work to connect the client with the people who have the
expertise they need.

Cheers,

Bill