[consulting] D 6.14 Questions About Drupal Core Security Release

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:59:17 UTC 2009

Looking at the list of changes for Drupal 6.14 (
http://drupal.org/node/579476), I'd say that it's fairly important to
upgrade as soon as possible.

That said, in your situation, it's probably not necessary to drop everything
to do your upgrade immediately (but be sure and do it at some point soon =D
)
-----
Cameron Eagans
Owner, Black Storms Studios, LLC