[consulting] How to write books about Drupal (or anything, I guess)

Tom Geller tom at tomgeller.com
Wed Aug 4 13:33:50 UTC 2010

Sarah Poger Gladstone <listmember at gladstone.info> writes:

> Another option for getting a book published, which also allows
> multiple authors/volunteers to participate is "FLOSS Manuals"
> http://en.flossmanuals.net/

Ah, yes. I should have titled this thread, "How to get your Drupal book published by a traditional publisher". There are other avenues to publishing, of course, suitable for varying purposes.

Sarah, do you have any revenue figures for the CiviCRM book? (Money probably wasn't the primary motive for publishing it; I'm just curious.)

---
          Tom Geller  *  Oberlin, Ohio  *  415-317-1805
             Writer/Editor * http://www.tomgeller.com
    articles, marketing, training materials, user guides, books