[consulting] How do you find Drupal graphics designers?

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Tue Nov 2 03:09:04 UTC 2010

And I'm 100% with Nancy on this one (and if a=b and b=c...)  I'd add a
general warning. Take it or leave it as you like. If a client is going
to want their site to be pixel perfect in comparison to their artist's
design (or any other phrase indicating the 'look' is all-important and
the artist is near-deity), and if the artist is not a Drupal themer, run
the other way unless you can up the price, because whether they give you
a CSS file (see below) or you have to take their files and slice them
and generate your own, it's going to be time...time...time.

Jeff