[consulting] Thoughts on using the word "Drupal" on your business site and in marketing

Don donald at fane.com
Mon Feb 7 04:38:54 UTC 2011

lol, Coca-Cola is brand marketing, which is what you do for commodity
items. There you want to keep the name fresh for the time of the
purchase decision. Hopefully CMS's aren't a commodity item yet. And
again, the benefits. Which is why Coke is a cold, refreshing drink that
brings you lots of friends from all around the world.

-Don-