[consulting] Thoughts on using the word "Drupal" on your business site and in marketing

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 04:41:43 UTC 2011

Yes, but in this context, it'd be like advertising the specific sort of
carbonated water that's used in the Coca Cola. It doesn't really make sense
to do that. In my experience, people don't really care what a site is built
with as long as it's fast, scales well, and is easy to use. Past that, I
haven't heard anybody ask about the specific framework unless it's a
contracting gig with another shop.

Cameron