[consulting] Thoughts on using the word "Drupal" on your business site and in marketing

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Mon Feb 7 04:51:18 UTC 2011

Interesting. All four of the last four direct-to-client sites I did
asked me for Drupal specifically. I'm not sure which experience is an
anomaly...probably mine. I don't know about the comparison, though. You
could look at Drupal as the water in a bottle of web platforms, or
Drupal as the bottle in a vending machine of web site drinks.

I do note, though, that one, maybe two, asked me for 'a Drupal.'

Jeff