[consulting] On a personal note...

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:53:29 UTC 2011

Many may feel you are confused and putting out contradictory ideas.

What's obvious to me is that you have magnificently captured the essence of
the contradictory character of today's reality, plus the loneliness of the
self-exploited.

I have often mentioned here what I feel to be the essence driving that
reality, but just for today I would like to send you a hug, I feel for you,
I admire your honesty, and as far as advice goes, I would say either you are
going to have to choose between one of two things:

1) Struggle to change society (this doesn't count as one of the two things)
so that a man's work is appreciated and needed, so that work is done to meet
people's real needs; and either:
2) Get a good job somewhere; or
3) Get a copy of http://37signals.com/rework/ and rock out at creating a
small, incrementally growing business that you enjoy constructing.

Saludos,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar