[consulting] Immediate Drupal Consulting opp (telecommuters welcome)

Jennifer Loesch - 3260 jloesch at at-tech.com
Tue Mar 29 17:14:19 UTC 2011

Hello!

I wanted to let the group know that I'm looking for a Drupal consultant
(must be authorized to work in the US as a W2 employee).

I'm working with a digital marketing and technology firm that has
additional offices in LA and New York.

The are ultimately looking to find a perm placement but are willing to
bring a contractor for the time being.

Senior = understanding drupal API and can customize development and
module development. They are NOT looking for someone that can install
and skin.

-Open to consultants for the interim work (1 to 3 month contract).
Remote contractors MUST BE ROCK STARS

- Contractors must have the following:
            - Able to jump into a middle or end of a project and get
started without direction (especially if they are remote)
            - If contractor does not understand the project, be able to
put ego aside and call internal team.
            -Communication is key!
            - Self starter
            - Quick on their feet

-They are working in a Linux environment

Duties and Responsibilities

*	Analyses a project's business requirements in order to help
	develop functional requirements.
*	Builds clickable prototypes using Drupal and CCK to flesh out
	business requirements early in project process.
*	Creates custom Drupal modules to customize and/or extend
	standard Drupal functionality.
*	Participates in Drupal community by means of producing Drupal
	patches and open sourcing certain internal Drupal modules.
*	Provides reasonable price and timeline estimates for
tasks/projects.
*	Keeps abreast of new technologies and shares important findings
with team.
*	Focuses on improving the style, modularity, and reusability of
	produced source code.
*	Focuses on developing innovative, scalable, and efficient
software.
*	Integrates HTML comps into Drupal themes.
*	Meets with clients or prospective clients to provide input.
*	Maintains existing software and projects.

Interested candidates, please send me a copy of your resume to
jloesch at at-tech.com and I will contact you asap.

Regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Loesch