[development] Very concerned over Drupal's core development

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:20:15 UTC 2009

To my knowledge, every module removed from Drupal core has died.  I
use several of the modules on Roberts list (blog, aggregator, blogapi)
and if they were removed, then I would be out of luck as one of the
few remaining 'hobbyist' users.

And Stefan, I too miss the old front page where it wasn't all site
implementations and Drupalcons but things people found interesting,
but that's just what happened.

-sepeck