[documentation] Open editing/limiting creation?

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Nov 7 03:44:18 UTC 2008

Addi and documentors,

+1

I really like the idea of creating a "New pages" book and restricting
"filing" to site maintainers and docs team members.

In addition to those nodes being instantly published, searchable and easily
accessible to their authors  before they are "filed" --- is the new site
planning on any tagging goodness?  Tags could also have the affect of making
this data more easily findable.

Shai