[documentation] Problem With One of the Main CVS Pages

Ryan Cross drupal at ryancross.com
Wed Nov 19 23:47:22 UTC 2008

Disagree.

it is very standard practice for people jumping into a new open source
project to want to see HEAD (or trunk or whatever) or for people's first
interest in CVS is to see "what's coming". Most people that are interested
in checking out a specific version (like a stable version) are more advanced
or experienced with CVS already. Someone's first jump into CVS is not going
to be doing so in an effort to make upgrading easier.

My 2 cents at least.