[drupal-support] Cron Indexing question

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Sep 21 02:16:58 UTC 2005

Honestly, unless you're running a very active site, I'd skip setting up cron
and use the poormanscron module from contrib.  It works like a charm for me.
After each page request, the module checks to see if cron needs to run, and
if so, runs it itself.  Quite useful.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012