[support] flexinode + i18n module

Fernando Silva fsilva.pt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:16:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

A flexinode is like a node, and it's translation is much like the same. The
question here, is that while in normal nodes the "labels" are static, in
flexinode they are "dynamic".
Like I said, I will take a look at it because I will need that functionality
too :)

You can create a node-flexinode.x.tpl.php (refer to drupal themes developer
handbook for more info) and there you can define your labels and also use
translation functions.

As you can see in the "bugs/features list" both in flexinode and i18n, all
the work I'm doing is sent as patches for version 4.6. Now, I hope that
someone at least verify those patches and if they like it apply them to main
tree. Of course, that would be nice that they could check and upgrade them
to version 4.7!
I can do that when I update my version to 4.7, but for know I'm being
carefull enough to describe all my patches to apply them to my tree...

Regards,
  Fernando Silva