[support] I can't believe you can't add content from the command line...

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jul 4 14:57:00 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 4 juli 2006 13:12, schreef Vladimir Zlatanov:
> But then probably it would be easier
> to write an OOo pluging to export to drupal directly.

In a previous mail I talked about how I "talked" to Drupal using XMLRPC and
blogapi and Ruby. Well, I even managed to pipe some output from kword/KDE
(which has far better APIs then OOo) into Drupal:

Rightclick on a .kwd or open document file, I got an entry called "post to
Drupal". that would pipe the contents of that file into a node.

As proof of concept it worked. But you would need to spend some more time if
you really want to make something like this usable (ie, answer questions like
what to do with files/images).

Bèr