[support] I can't believe you can't add content from the command line...

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Jul 5 10:13:07 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 4 juli 2006 16:40, schreef Ray Zimmerman:
> I suppose another approach is to write a script that talks directly
> to the web interface

The tool "curl" can be used for such things too. I helped develop a KDE curl
script (very simple) that posts images to flickr. This is all there is to
that:

curl -s -F photo=@%f -F email=mail at example.com -F password=s3cr37 -F
title="%n" -F tags="`kdialog --inputbox Tag %n`" -F is_public=1
http://www.flickr.com/tools/uploader_go.gne > /dev/null

In this very case, flickr has made their web-interface 'script friendly' too,
but I am certain one can develop something like this for Drupal too.

Bèr