[support] Help with getting new site set up and running?

Marc Morris marc at mondo-erotico.com
Wed Jun 7 16:34:59 UTC 2006

Hi,

This is my first post here, and I hope somebody can help. I'm based
in South West London, UK

I've recently upgraded to Drupal 4.7, although I hadn't actually even
set my site up in the previous version i was running. I've also
installed a few modules too.

Basically, everything is a mess, and I'm really not sure where to
begin. I've been trying to figure Drupal out for two months now, and
I'm getting nowhere.

Here's my original website which I want to replace with a Drupal site:

http://www.vidmarc.demon.co.uk/mondo-erotico/index_home.html

It's a large site with a Home Page (latest UK and US cult DVD news),
and news pages for 4 movie directors, plus extensive filmographies
and other information.

Hhere's my Druapl attempt of  site:

http://www.mondo-erotico.com/

Not much there, as you can see. Can somebody suggest where to begin?
I'm having trouble working out how to set everything up (i'm used to
writing in HTML) so this is completely new for me. I'm also confused
about getting graphic links onto the site and layout in general. I
really didn't think it would be this confusing, sadly.

Best regards,

Marc Morris

Mondo Erotico
DVD News + Franco, Metzger, Rollin + Borowczyk
http://www.mondo-erotico.com/
Skype: marcmorris