[support] Banner Module

Brett Elsmore brett at elsmob.com
Thu Mar 2 16:28:43 UTC 2006

Laura,

I uploaded a banner with the admin user with a link my banners->add.

When I look under admin->banners, it shows the banners with no options
other than to list them and sorting options.  I can click on the user
that submitted them, the admin, but that just takes me to the user
permissions.  There isn't a place under admin->banners to add a banner.

Is there something not correct in the banner table possibly?

Thanks,

Brett