[support] Fatal Error

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu Sep 7 12:51:54 UTC 2006

For those that replied - thanks. The problem is now solved. Nothing I
did fixed it, it is just fixed. Maybe the hosting had a hickup of some
sort :-)

K.

>>> ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za 9/6/2006 5:28 PM >>>
Hi Jason,

Thanks for that info. Not sure how to check that permission you are
talking about, but I have done the next best thing that I could think
of. I created a file in the root directory of the site, called
test.html
which just performs a bunch of random prints on the screen, and called
it by means of http://www.mydomain.com/test.html and was able to get
the
expected result. Doesn't this mean that the permissions are correct?

Regards,

Kobus

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 08:16, Kobus Myburgh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just uploaded a site and am getting this error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function block_list() in
> C:\Domains\amajubaskool.co.za\wwwroot\includes\theme.inc on line 935

[ s n i p ]

> What else can cause this problem? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Possibly a permission issue? Either at the file level or within IIS
iteself.
Make sure the IIS user (IUSER_<machine_name>, IIRC) has at least read
access
to all files.

--
Jason Flatt