[support] Creating custom nodes with a script

Mitch Wander Mitch at MyTroops.com
Wed Apr 11 15:05:18 UTC 2007

I installed and configured the script at -
http://drupal.org/node/67887#comment-209250 - with the posting title -
My completed and working script (with taxonomy. (It's about half way
down the page.)

After setting up my CSV and running the script, all of the fields in the
newly created nodes (custom node type) are correct and  everything in
the node table is correct - except the uid in the node table is staying
0 (default) instead of the number I'm uploading via the CSV. I can't
figure out why the script is not changing the uid in the node table.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Mitch