[support] Themes disappearing when somebody adds a node

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Tue Apr 24 22:45:33 UTC 2007

Does the problem persist with core Drupal themes? Or just your own
custom themes? If the former, it's a problem with the code base
somewhere, probably a contrib module. If it's the latter, though,
then there's some code in the theme(s) that doesn't work with D5. Be
sure to check the handbooks on upgrading themes from 4.7 to 5.

I hope this helps!

Laura