[support] making it easy for end-users to update one static page

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:38:10 UTC 2007

I have a site where the client will need to update one page weekly. I'd like
to make it easy, by having the page basic content stay unchanged, and have
them input just the changing information through a form. How do I make the
most recent form content appear within the static page? Can I do it with a
view?

This is the development site, http://urbanorganic.jeangazis.com and the item
they will need ot update is "This Week's Produce List."
--
Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide