[support] Change home page from story to page?

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Aug 21 15:02:10 UTC 2007

And to add even more power, take a look at panels module.  You can for
example create a three column display that only shows up for one page
that includes.

* multiple Views
* Individual nodes,
* Blocks
* Custom PHP code.

These are independent of theme regions and only show up on the page you
add them to.  You can move the individual blocks/views/nodes around on
the panel and reorder them using a slick gui interface. I use panels on
almost all of my sites.

Dave