[support] use uid1 or not Re: How to create "index" pages of content

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Dec 10 04:40:34 UTC 2007

To me it seems that user/1 doesn't really fit the Drupal data model. You
have the instance of an object which is too different from all the other
instances of the object. User/1 is one obstacle that slows down Drupal from
becoming object-oriented.

One workaround of the current  design would be to grant user/1 all
permissions except... node/add and comment/reply. This would, at least, put
a thick wall between super administrator and content creator
functionalities.

Shai
content2zero <http://content2zero.com>