[support] looking for talented and experienced theme developer

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Fri Dec 28 18:29:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

I maintain a website for a paragliding club, and while I can find my way
through a drupal install (I even wrote my own module, can you believe
that ?), I'm not an artist - I lost that dream loong ago.
But I need that site to be beautiful, original, usable and clean. So,
where do I turn to have that job (well) done by someone else, and more
importantly how much would that cost ? The site is drupal 5.5 + a big
bunch of modules.

Thanks for your hints,

	Xav

PS: please Cc me on reply, I don't always read mails on the list.