[support] editing block content question

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Sat May 5 03:30:34 UTC 2007

Maybe this doesn't address what you're asking, but blocks defined by
various modules generally don't offer any controls over their content
directly within the block configuration (except for the general block
controls, such as on what pages they appear), while blocks you create
will offer their "guts" to you because you're the one who created
them in the first place.

Does this come close?

Laura