[support] Adding custom menus as submenus

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Sat May 19 13:51:51 UTC 2007

On Saturday May 19 2007 6:00 am, Krister Ekstrom wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to add a custom menu i have created called "the person" and later
> another menu called "the business" as an expandable sub menu to "primary
> links".
> I tried adding the menu as a new menu from the "menus" page, but then i
> couldn't get it expandable/colapsable

Primary links and Secondary links operate differently than other menus. Unless
they are shown as a block, they do not expand, even when set to.

> and i could move it by placing
> weight on it, but not where i wanted it, which is under primary links.

If you are using the Garland theme, you can enable the Secondary links, and
they will show up beneath the Primary links, otherwise, you probably need to
modify their locations by editing your page.tpl.php file.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadaeh.net/