[support] Configuring form fields for content/nodes

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 02:06:30 UTC 2007

Hello all,
        I want to change the fields that display when one selects
  Add Content>> Story
  or any Content type or node.
  How does one do that?  I went into
  site/admin/content/types/page
  and site/admin/content/types/page/fields
  and added a few fields.  Now I can't get those fields
  to show up.  I tried creating a group but that group isn't
  showing up either as an available group.
  What am I doing wrong?

  Also, I thought pages were not supposed to have a
  teaser and Read More link.  I want a page for the front page
  and I don't want a Read More link on the page.  How do I do that?
  thanks,
  Bruce