[support] reinstall a module?

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Wed Sep 19 12:52:55 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm having a problem with a module that was working before.  It's with
the location module and there's an sql error suddenly.  As far as I know
nothing was changed.  I was thinking that a good first start would be to
reinstall the module and see if that fixes it, since the module worked
in the beginning.  Is there a way for me to do that without deleting the
data that's already been mentioned?  Can I just trigger the install
function in some way?  If I disable and/or delete the module will it
delete the relevant data already entered?  Pardon me if this is
something that's different per module, I'm hoping there's a standard
answer, or that someone has specific experience with this module and
this problem.

.s