[support] reinstall a module?

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Sep 19 17:28:05 UTC 2007

Sandor, I have no experience with that particular module.

One thing you might try if you have cpanel access is to click the mysql
button on cpanel, find the appropriate database in the list of databases for
your account and then click on "repair" (obviously you should back up the db
before you do this). That worked for me once when there were sql errors
appearing.

As for reinstalling... disabling the module will not affect any info in the
db. Deleting the module should delete the appropriate tables from the db if
the module was written correctly. Neither of those activities affects the
files in your files directory. You could always delete those and reinstall
them with the latest version of the module.

Shai