[support] 404 blank page

David Rothstein drothstein at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 23:19:27 UTC 2008

Not sure how your site is set up exactly, but blocks in Drupal do not
show up on 404 pages, and this is by design (for performance reasons).
 It's either a feature or a bug, depending on who you talk to :)

So if you have lots of your content in blocks, that would explain it.

There's a lot of discussion here (http://drupal.org/node/129762) and
here (http://drupal.org/node/116895)... you might be able to find a
solution that would work for you in those threads.

Hope this helps,
David Rothstein