[support] Create api for interface with an application

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 11 22:33:39 UTC 2008

Quoting Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli <michel at ziobudda.net>:

> Earnie Boyd ha scritto:
>>
>> Uhm, you haven't pulled in the session or loaded the user variable.
>>
> How "pulled in the session" ???
> I do this:

You might find some interesting information in $_SESSION[].

> mydomain/user/
> (loggin into my account with my data)
> mydomain/mytestpage.php (and this say me that I'm the user "0", but it's
> not true.

Well, the data isn't global to the external page.  The globalness ends
when the original page ends.  You might want to check the drupal code
for what happens for each node page.

>> http://api.drupal.org/api/5
>> http://api.drupal.org/api/function/user_load/5
>>

> I know user_load(), but when I'm logged into Drupal $user is avaible and
> I don't need to load my user-data.

Ok, sorry.  I thought you were in an external page that you called
bootstrap from.  I guess I'm not sure what you are trying to do.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/