[support] Create api for interface with an application

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Tue Feb 12 01:48:38 UTC 2008

Earnie Boyd ha scritto:
> Ok, sorry.  I thought you were in an external page that you called
> bootstrap from.  I guess I'm not sure what you are trying to do.

I need to create a "gateway" from Drupal to an e-commerce suite. For
gateway I intend a number of functions that I can use into ecommerce
suite  that permit me to access to the Drupal data (and viceversa).  For
example: into ecommerce  suite I want to know with which Drupal's user
I'm logged-in (This steps: login in into Drupal site, go to ecomm suite
and print $user content). I have thinked that the

include_once './includes/bootstrap.inc';
drupal_bootstrap(DRUPAL_BOOTSTRAP_FULL);

are enough for me but It's not true.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ajaxblog.it        			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com