[support] show submenu in block when parentmenu is clicked

Morten Holmstrup morten at holmstrups.dk
Fri Mar 28 22:36:49 UTC 2008

hello Earnie,

thanks for the suggestion.
The problem is that I need them to show up automatically when they are
created. This can be done with a.o. with some specialized menu-block
modules in drupal 5, but none of these have been ported to d6 yet.

I've come to the conclusion that its simply to early to start a drupal 6
website now when you have requirements beyond what core can give you.

I wonder when drupal 6 will be ready for professional deployment - as I
see it, it's far from ready - maybe in half a year or so. I guess I'll
have to keep using drupal 5.7 and learn d6 so that I can be ready for it
when the time comes.

Not trying to put down d6 in any way - there's a lot to love, but it
really is dependant on a lot of modules that are simply not in a useable
state yet.

cheers
Morten