[support] Mail to forum?

philip at philipnet.com philip at philipnet.com
Mon May 19 11:27:04 UTC 2008

Quoting Miles Fidelman <mfidelman at meetinghouse.net>:

> Greg Knaddison - GVS wrote:
>> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 12:21 AM, Bob Morse <bob at morsemedia.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I'd like this to work withing Organic Groups. I did activate Forum, and
>>>

>> The other advice you've received is good, but yet another related
>> modules is the og2list module http://drupal.org/project/og2list
[snip]
> Unfortunately, og2list has not received a lot of support - there's still
> not a release beyond 4.7
[snip]

There's also the Listhandler module which uses Mailhandler to process
incoming emails.
Use the README file in the Listhandler archive as a guide on how to
set up both Mailhandler and Listhandler (the online documentation is
pants - I've raised an issue to get that fixed).

Regards.

Phil L.
--
http://www.philipnet.com/