[support] Clean urls

Troy troythetechguy at gmail.com
Tue May 20 02:08:42 UTC 2008

Thank you.  I tried typing the clean urls in my browser, and they worked.  I
then added $conf['clean_url'] = 1; to the end of my settings.php file, and
now clean urls are enabled!

I disabled the log-in block, so I log-in using the appended url ?q=user.
Now that clean urls are enabled, I tried logging in by using
www.sitename.com/user.  I receive the log-in prompt, but the log-in does not
work, the page only refreshes.  Is this normal?

Thanks again,

Troy