[support] Site with multisite and problem when send form

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Thu Jan 29 23:09:12 UTC 2009

Hi all. I have setup a multisite drupal. The main site works perfect,
the only "other" site have problem when send ALL form. For every form I
receive a blank page.
The operation is been executed, but I receive a blank white page. The
two site have not the same DB.

I have set php errors to on, but nothing. Only blank white page. I have
thinked a memory limit problem. In my php.it php limit is set to 128MB.
I think that is enough.

Any help is wellcome.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it