[support] (Somewhat) OT: Re: Class modules

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Wed Jun 17 05:33:07 UTC 2009

Hello, Warren,

Some quick thoughts to clarify my earlier statements --

When it comes to "know-how", talent, skill, drive, motivation, ambition,
etc, these things don't know borders. They are human qualities, inherent
in all of us (at least on our good days :) ).

However, there is an aspect of teaching and learning that thrives as a
result of face to face interaction -- this is part of what makes blended
learning environments (something Drupal is really unmatched at creating)
such a good learning tool.

As to your use case, have you looked at the quiz module? It could be
useful for what you are trying to build. You should also look at
http://drupal.org/project/assignment_studio and
http://drupal.org/project/course_manager -- they are under active
development, and could be useful for what you describe.

Cheers,

Bill

--

Bill Fitzgerald