[support] Ubercart - Amazon Display Style Swap Out of MultipleImages Per Product

skessler at denverdataman.com skessler at denverdataman.com
Sat May 15 21:26:20 UTC 2010

You can make your image field that you already have accept multiple values so that it has more than one photo and then work with theme to determine how they should be displayed.

Another option is that if your first image acts diffrent than images after than you can add another image field to your content type and work with the display in the theme.

Hope this helps.