[support] Best version control practices

Mukesh Agarwal mukesh.agarwal at blisstering.com
Fri May 28 19:52:21 UTC 2010

There are several ways to implement the dev-staging-production but I guess
the question here is to create a standard version practice, GIT is good, so
is Features, I'm yet to know a way by which I can use them together and come
to a point where I can revert to a revision and all my database changes are
made accordingly. It has to be something  that works with my versioning
system. I do not have a solution with me yet, but have been waiting to get
time to research/work on the same.

PS: I've worked with Migraine for dev-staging-production and it works fine
for me but I aint very fond of the solution (http://bit.ly/c4IMUc)

Cheers,
Mukesh